Thursday, March 15, 2012

bathing suit lust

Its still a bit chilly here in Germany but next week I will be visiting home (America) for two weeks. My family have all told me that its about in the 80's almost. This means that its prime time for a new bathing suit! Being on the low end of plus sized makes it difficult for me to find the right bathing suit at times. This year I decided that I'm going to invest in a pricier one than usual, which also means that I can get a pinup one that I've been dying for. 


bathing suits all from modcloth.com

After finding these cuties the hunt has begun to find something to call my own before my husband and friends decide to hit the beach this summer in Europe. There is something super dreamy about lounging around on a beach in Europe for an entire day. Mind you, I'm not really a hot weather person. I'm a total snow baby. I love the cold and enjoy being cold as well... which is why I love Germany so much.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I find something that has time to ship to me while I'm home visiting! What are your favorite types of bathing suits?

No comments:

Post a Comment