Friday, March 16, 2012

Pokémart Surprise ♡

picture belongs to Lani // Pokemart


A few weeks ago before I left to go to Rome I noticed that Lani had posted on tumblr that she was selling her Pokemart stickers, magnets, and keychains again. I'm a huge Pokemon fan and have been since I was 9 years old so I had to buy some! They were also to a very good cause, to help Lani with money for studying abroad in England! They were a very good price and shipping wasn't pricey either. Can't beat that~

After ordering Lani gave me her paypal address so I could send a payment and my stickers were shipped out the next day. I paid for the stickers on the 4th, they were shipped to me on the 5th, and arrived on the 16th! Thats actually perfect shipping time for something coming from Canada to an American APO box in Europe.  Note: I know my shipping times will be a little different than if you live in America or use a normal German address


I'm sure you're all dying to see my super cute stickers and know which Pokemon that I chose~ So lets begin!

all my stickers and thank you note together~

mew

gengar, my all time favorite pokemon

espeon

mudkip, i had to get this because one of my best friends calls me ashkip

umbreon

the cute thank you card!
Aren't they all super freaking cute? If you're not a Pokemon fan you can still buy some really adorable My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic stickers, magnets, and keychains from her! (at least I think she does keychains and magnets)


3 comments:

  1. Love your new stickers ... they are all so, so adorable! :) xxCat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg these are sooo cute! I'll definately go check them out!
    Lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DIDNT KNOW YOU LOVE POKEMON!! :D <33 omg yay!

    ReplyDelete