Monday, May 21, 2012

my home: kitty edition


I've finally finished unpacking my apartment and getting things the way I like them! Its taken me about 8 months to do it but since I had mono I was out of commission for 2 months. Yuck! Lately I've been thinking about something cute to spice up the area where we keep our cat's, Princess Emilie or Emilie for short, little condo tree. Our neighbors were so awesome and bought it for us for Christmas since we spent about $700 having her shipped here to Germany in November.

The more I look at cute room designs the more I am falling in love with the idea of a garland or banner to hang above it. My husband, Levin, loves the idea and is encouraging me to go buy one! The only issue is, I'm suck on what exactly I want it to look like.

I've had a few ideas that revolve around the whole Princess theme because she is so spoiled! I mean she has a bed on my husbands dresser, her own chair, a cat house, and more than enough attention. I know you guys are probably laughing at the 22 year old cat lady right now but I love her to death! Here is what I kind of had in mind, but maybe with a princess theme:

click picture for source!



No comments:

Post a Comment