Friday, May 4, 2012

weekly wishlist: iphone edition

My husband recently informed me that I will be getting an iPhone 3gs from our friend that is moving to Japan in a few weeks. I'm a little too excited about the phone but not at the cost of our friend moving away. He was had his iPhone for at least 6 months and its in amazing condition. What can I say, the guy takes care of all of his belongings. Ever since the news of getting a new case I have been going crazy with looking for cute cases.



I've known about Japanese deco for a few years now since I have this odd obsession with Japanese culture. Since my discovery of tumblr I've come across some really amazing webstores that sell handmade items. And this baby is one of them! Now this really isn't a wishlist item perse because I've already purchased my own deco case from Jolie Petite Deco. The owner, Danielle, is a super sweet girl from England that has been making her own deco cases for about a year (give or take a few months) now. I've been drooling over her cases for ever and now I will finally have one... eventually. I just have to be patient and wait for her to make it and ship it out to me! If you are in the market for a deco phone case then I highly suggest checking her store out!



Enough of the sugary sweet OTT cases! I've also been admiring some rather cute simplistic looking cases. These above are from Iconemesis that I found out about from Puglypixel. I'm absolutely in love with Fifi Lapin (left case) and how could I not love the kitties on the case on the right? I might have to break down and buy some of these after I become tired of my deco phone case!

Well thats it for now! I'm sorry that my posts are few and far between. Levin's father passed and we have been on a strict schedule since it happened. I know excuses are stupid but I do apologize to those of you that enjoy reading my little posts. I'm going to try my best to keep my mind positive and start posting again!


No comments:

Post a Comment