Monday, April 2, 2012

dolly dolly dolly

So I apologize for the unexpected break that I've taken. Things have been hectic since I arrived here in America. We found out that my father in law has aggressive brain and bone cancer. Because of this, Levin had to take emergency leave to come home to visit his father. I've been doing my best to be there for him because I know that he needs me right now. Everything is fine at the moment. Well, as fine as it can possibly be.

I'm sure that you've all been wondering what I've been up to since I left Germany.... I've gone Monster High crazy. I was slightly into them before coming to visit America but now I'm obsessed with them. I've bought about 12 total... I know I've lost it.





1.Dawn of the Dance Frankie // 2. Gloom Beach Draculaura // 3. Dawn of the Dance Clawdeen 
4. Skull Shores Goulia // 5. Dawn of the Dance Draculaura // 6. Basic Frankie
7. Skull Shores Draculaura // 8. Classroom Frankie // 9. Skull Shores Frankie

As you can tell, I'm a huuuuuge Frankie and Draculaura fan. The only dolls not pictured are Deuce Gorgon, Jackson Jekyl, C.A Cupid, and Operetta.

1 comment: